Monday, 7 November 2016

What Will You Do?!


By

Hussein Oladele:

"Have I told you that
you are beautiful,
that daddy loves you?
Yes daddy,
you've told me more than mommy.
Do you also love me?
I love you daddy,
I love you more than anything.
Good girl,
I will make you my princess.
Thank you daddy,
you are my king.
Good girl,
won't you come to daddy?
Here I am.
Come closer,
come, have your seat
and dine with me.
I have always been dining with you daddy.
That's true,
you are such an intelligent girl.
Come now,
sit on my lap,
let me make you an angel.
Am I not already an angel?!
Yes, sure you are,
but not until you do as I say?
will you do as I say?
Whatever you say daddy.
Good girl,
now come and have your seat.
I am sitted daddy.
No, not there.
Come closer,
this is where I want you,
on my lap.
Okay sir.
Good girl,
did anybody told you this?
What daddy?
That this fruit in your chest is sweet,
that it will make a good pillow to rest?
No, not until now.
Good girl,
Take this, play with it as long you want
while I help you with yours.
Daddy, but nobody ever did this to me.
Yes, nobody should but me,
nobody should, okay?
Yes daddy.
Now, put your lips against mine
while I help you with your pants.
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!!!
Now, you are my queen!
We will do this another day,
but tell no-one.
Tell not your friends,
they will be jealous of you,
including your mommy too.
If you tell anyone
and they become jealous,
I will KILL YOU!


What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment